Software Engineer - QA Automation
Yoi is looking for a talented and passionate Senior QA Engineer to play a vital role in shaping the growth of the Yoi platform. This role is based in Los Angeles, CA. Within the role, you will be an integral part of establishing QA automation and overall quality strategy for the team.
This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong problem solving and technical skills who can contribute in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The prime directive is to ensure the successful delivery of a quality product by performing ad-hoc and structured tests on a daily basis. This will also be an opportunity to work on and build automated testing and evaluation frameworks from the ground floor.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Proven bug detection and regression skills
- Strong coding and/or scripting skills (Java and/or Python is a plus)
- 5+ years of experience in SQA Methodologies and practices
- Passionate about shipping a quality product
- Experience in browser based and full-stack end to end testing
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employee will perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required. Yoi is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive compensation package, stock options, and benefits.
Posted Date: 05 Jan 2017
Location: Los Angeles
Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 - 15 years