Director Product Management
This is either a “Work from Home” position or at our Los Angeles HQ. Responsible for direct sales activities in North America of Yoi products and services, including sales forecasting, pipeline management, budget creation and reporting. The Account Executive will carry a personal revenue quota for sales that may vary in size and industry. The ideal candidate will be an assertive, self-driven, seasoned sales professional. This position requires moderate travel, including conferences, tradeshows, in- territory sales training and joint sales calls with senior leadership. The ideal candidate must develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CxO level executives.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling software services and/or products, including consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
- Strong understanding of human resources and employee recruiting and onboarding.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of how human resource departments recruit and on-board new employees and use information technology to achieve business goals and meet regulatory and risk management requirements.
- Cultivates C-level relationships, understand client pain points and client buying behavior patterns to deliver value to Yoi and prospects.
- Ability to understand the client’s requirements, financial decision-making process and business challenges in order to deliver client value.
- Ability to negotiate and manage (along with Legal) the contract process from initial phase through signing.
- Manage sales performance and productivity by optimizing named accounts/territories, selling strategies and messaging.
- Maintains constant collaboration with executive team, business partners, and Services team to execute strategy.
- Ability to conduct web-based software demos, create proposals, conduct phone and in-person presentations to C-level executives.
- Experience with vendor selection processes including RFI and RFP issuance and response management.
- Understanding of customer decision making criteria as it pertains to human resources software.
- Demonstrated ability (document deals) to manage often complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives.
- Strong analytical and negotiations skills.
- Ability to cooperate and work jointly with alliance and channel partners.
- Experience in HCM, HR or SaaS software sales preferred not required.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employee will perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required. Yoi is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive compensation package, stock options, and benefits.
Posted Date: 05 Jan 2017
Location: Los Angeles
Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 - 15 years