Director Product Management
The Director - Product Management's primary responsibility is to develop and execute the product strategy for our Yoi SaaS platform, which will include pre-launch, post launch and full life cycle (cradle to grave) feature management. You will assist the organization in prioritizing our product roadmap, work with clients to identify and refine new feature requests, research best practices consistent with our UX and development philosophy and own requirements documentation and communication with IT and developers.
The center of the bulls-eye candidate has spent the last 3 years working as a product manager for a leading Enterprise and/or Mid-Market HRIS, ATS or LMS software provider. You are looking to step up and start taking a larger ownership in the direction of a multi-million dollar platform that will revolutionize new hire onboarding, engagement and workforce analytics. You will have built successful features and products in an Agile development environment, working with in-house and offshore development. You will have a strong attention to detail within feature detail, UX design and in assisting developers in final acceptance testing.
Key Duties Include:
- Assess new technologies and determine how to utilize them to improve the product
- Monitor and report on the competitive landscape and how Yoi competes and is differential
- Solicit customer, prospect and internal stakeholder input and product requirements (via customer calls, user groups, site visits, trade shows, surveys, win/loss analyses, etc.) to understand market challenges and industry best practices.
- Ensure product design reflects business and usability objectives
- Work with designers to translate your product vision into CSS, style guides and code ready art elements.
- Ensure that iteration and milestone deadlines are hit on time with high code quality.
- Develop and document concise business requirements
- Represent product management in daily stand-ups and scrum meetings with product development.
- Provide direction to product development relating to prioritization of projects and tickets.
- Work with Account Management and Sales Engineers on product demonstrations and activation/on-boarding activities.
- 3+ years work experience in product management at a senior manager level within an enterprise B2B SaaS company.
- Experience working within Learning Management, ATS, LMS, and/or HRIS system development
- Strong eye for design and effective UX development. Simple, clean and effective.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence or other comparable solutions is required.
- Experience with wire framing and graphics solutions like Balsamiq, Fireworks, Photoshop etc is required.
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills are required.
- HTML, CSS, Python and Java programming experience is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Strong time-management and organization skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written),
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required,
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employee will perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required. Yoi is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive compensation package, stock options, and benefits.
Posted Date: 24 May 2017
Location: Los Angeles
Function: Product Management
Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 - 5 years